The 2017 Mercedes-Benz C-Class Offers Invigorating Performance
Whether you’re looking at the 2017 Mercedes-Benz C-Class Sedan or Coupe, you can expect performance that goes well beyond benchmarks set by rival models. A rich driving experience is assured during every journey thanks to a streamlined body that houses some of the most advanced driving technology available, and you can experience it for yourself by visiting Mercedes-Benz of Clear Lake.
In true Mercedes-Benz style, the 2017 Mercedes-Benz C-Class is available with a wide selection of engines, including:
- 2.0L In-Line Four-Cylinder: Makes up to 241 hp and 273 lb-ft of torque.
- AMG®-Enhanced 3.0L V6 biturbo: Makes up to 362 hp and 384 lb-ft of torque.
- Handcrafted AMG® 4.0L V8 biturbo: Makes up to 469 hp and 479 lb-ft of torque with the C 63 Sedan or up to 503 hp and 516 lb-ft of torque with the C 63 S Sedan.
The new Mercedes-Benz C-Class draws its considerable power from one of the engines listed above, but it’s the following performance features that really put it in a class of its own:
- Multiple Suspension Options: The Mercedes-Benz C-Class comes fitted with a standard 4-wheel multilink suspension for a precise yet vibrant ride. Upgrade to either Comfort or Sport tuning, or opt for the pressurized air suspension of available multimode AIRMATIC®
- Available 4MATIC® All-WheelDrive: Ceaselessly monitors road conditions to gauge current performance and then intelligently distributes the engine’s available torque across all four wheels to match it, providing flawless traction across wet League City or Pearland roads.
- DYNAMIC SELECT: Just the switch of a button lets you optimize shift points, throttle, steering feel, ECO Start/Stop, and available AIRMATIC® suspension behavior across multiple drive modes, from Comfort to Sport+. There’s even an available Individual Mode that you can set around your own exact wishes.
- AGILITY CONTROL®: AGILITY CONTROL® sets the Mercedes-Benz C-Class apart from its rivals by adjusting individual shock absorbers around the current road surface and driving system. They firm up during strong body motions to deliver sharper feedback, then reduce during gentle motion for a more composed ride.
- Torque Vectoring Brake: Detects understeer while cornering, then applies braking pressure selectively to the inside rear wheel to eliminate it.
Enjoy an Exhilarating ride in the 2017 Mercedes-Benz C-Class
Incredibly versatile and breathtaking across all configurations, the 2017 Mercedes-Benz C-Class is fresh, exciting, and hard to ignore. To arrange a test drive in the C 300 or any other C-Class model, simply contact Mercedes-Benz of Clear Lake today.