2018 Mercedes-Benz E-Class Tech Highlights
The 2018 Mercedes-Benz E-Class holds genre-defying technology in spades. The 2017 model won the latest Kelley Blue Book Best Auto Tech Award, and the 2018 edition offers even more. Its various industry-first features, many of which are provided as standard, have been tempting drivers from traditional competitors throughout League city and Pearland. It’s simply one of the most lavishly equipped luxury sedans in the segment, and it’s available now at Mercedes-Benz of Clear Lake.
The two smartphone-like pads of your three-spoke Touch Control steering wheel allow command over nearly all features, with swipe and select function from your right thumb and change settings from your left. Those controls play out on a panoramic 12.3-inch display, with sharpened graphics displaying everything from entertainment to COMAND® navigation, which includes:
- 3D Mapping
- Live Traffic
- Yelp and HERE Searching
- Lane Advice
A touchpad controller reads taps, twists, and even your handwriting, while the available Head-Up Display projects customizable data onto your windshield.
It’s impossible to discuss 2018 Mercedes-Benz E-Class technology without touching on safety. It’s the venue for cutting-edge features, including:
- “Car-to-X” Technology: Connects to a central information resource, sending you in-car updates about driving conditions and hazards before you reach them.
- PRESAFE® Sound: Emits safe “pink noise” to pre-trigger your ears’ natural defense in the event of a collision.
- PRESAFE® Impulse Side: This industry-first system senses impending collisions and responds by moving you from intrusions and inflating the front-seat bolster to minimize harm.
- DRIVE PILOT: Advances intelligent cruise control by keeping you between the lines through curves and changing lanes automatically at the touch of the turn-signal lever.
Whether in the heart of Houston or cruising between League City and Pearland, the modern driver needs to feel connected. With Apple CarPlay, Android Auto, Bluetooth® interface, and Bluetooth® audio streaming as standard, the new E-Class never loses touch with the outside world, and connectivity goes further with the following optional features:
- In-Car 4G LTE Wi-Fi Hotspot
- Inductive Wireless Charging with NFC (Near Field Communication) Pairing
Explore 2018 Mercedes-Benz E-Class Technology Further by Visiting Our Showroom
The pioneering amenities of the Mercedes-Benz E-Class separate it from every other model in the segment, so don’t hesitate to contact us today if you’d like to find out more. Alternatively, feel free to apply for financing online using our secure online form.